Galway Centre for Independent Living (GCIL) is a not-for-profit organisation, providing premium, professional & affordable services to support persons with disabilities to live independently in their own home and participate in everyday life within their local communities. For the past two decades, GCIL have made a wide range of services available to people, regardless of age or need, to provide support to live in their homes and communities.
The mission of GCIL is to provide relevant and meaningful, person-centred (Leader) services that support the full and equal inclusion of people with disabilities in all aspects of society. As part of its growth & development, GCIL now wishes to appoint a
Compliance & Projects Facilitator
Reporting to the CEO, this role will support GCIL in ensuring it meets all its legal, regulatory, and good governance requirements; develop and maintain systems and processes to manage and record compliance and risk management, and support the organisation by reporting on key metrics in relation to GCIL strategy and compliance landscape.
The role will involve applying and implementing relevant funding for the organisation.
· Updating annual evidence template for compliance with Charities governance code
· Compliance monitoring plan to ensure GCIL’s compliance with its legislative and regulatory requirements.
· Responsible for compiling, updating, and managing GCIL’s policies & procedures. Review company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
· Support the work of Quality framework initiatives and GDPR legislative requirements, across the organization to ensure compliance evidence recorded appropriately.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
· Experience in compliance, funding applications and funding implementation.
· Good knowledge of legal requirements and best practice standards relevant to charities
· Excellent analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· A relevant degree or equivalent 3rd level qualification.
Applications please, in strict confidence, by the 25th February 2022 to:
John Madden FCIPD,
Galway Centre for Independent Living,
Unit 53, Briarhill Business Park,
Tel. No.: 0872561442 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Galway Centre for Independent Living are an equal opportunities employer